Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities
In December 2014 the Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) issued the Transparency Code for Smaller Authorities. The Code is a requirement for smaller authorities to make information available for local people to increase democratic accountability.
This page allows you to access all of the information Ellerker Parish Council are required to publish under the Transparency Code.
The information for each financial year will be available after the end of the financial year on 31st March and by 1st July at the latest. The exceptions to this are the list of councillor responsibilities and the minutes, agendas and papers of formal meetings which are published on an ongoing basis. Click on the relevant link below to display document.
Financial Year 1st April 2016 to 31st March 2017
– Notification of Public Rights and Publication of Unaudited Annual Return to 31.03.17
– Items of expenditure over £100
– Accounting Statement
– Annual Governance Statement
– Internal Audit report
– External auditor certificate and report
– List of Councillors on set Committees and Working Groups
– Details of public land and building assets
– Notice of conclusion of the audit