NOTICE of the Annual Parish Meeting
I hereby give you notice that the Ellerker Annual Parish Meeting will be held remotely on Thursday 6th May 2021 at 6.30pm.
Venue: Remote Meeting Via Zoom. Please see the separate guidance provided on the website and noticeboards with regards to attendance.
All Local Government Electors registered to vote in the Civil Parish of Ellerker are invited to attend.
BUSINESS TO BE TRANSACTED
1) Acceptance of apologies for absence
2) Chairman’s annual report – Claire Wood
3) Unitary Councils report – ERYC Cllr
4) Humberside Police Report
5) Reports from the Groups and Clubs of the Parish
– St Anne’s Church
– Ellerker WI
– Neighbourhood Watch
– Village Hall Committee
– Playing Fields Committee
6) Platinum Jubilee of Elizabeth II to be celebrated in June 2022
7) Chairman’s Closing Comments
Claire Wood 25th March 2021
Chairman: Ellerker Parish Council
Please note: If a Parish Poll is requested only parishioners listed on the electoral roll will be able to make the request and vote