In this very different year, all flu vaccinations will be done at the RIDINGS MEDICAL GROUP by appointment only so they can maintain social distancing (no walk ins).
The clinics for over 64s and patients in the ‘at risk’ groups will commence on 3rd October. If you are eligible, book an appointment:
- Online via the SystmOnline account (the appointments are called ‘flu clinic-invite only – flu vac for adults only’). This helps keep the phone lines clear as much as possible.
- Via telephone if you are unable to book online
Please help by:
- Arriving on time (not early) with your sleeve rolled up and your arm out ready!
- Following the signs in the surgery and remembering to distance
- Wearing a face covering
- Coming alone unless the person you are with is being vaccinated too
- Remembering that the appointment is for your flu jab only – we are unable to answer other queries
50-64 year old vaccinations as per Government announcement – these patients will not be vaccinated against flu (unless in an at risk group as above) until November and December, providing there is sufficient vaccine and no appointments will be offered for this age group until then. Please do not call to ask for further details or to book in as they are unlikely to have any information until November. They are waiting on further information from the UK Government.
More detailed information is on The Ridings Medical Group website https://www.theridingsmedicalgroup.nhs.uk/news/flu-vaccination-update